Earn Sadaqah-e-Jariyah By Providing Water Pumps to Rohingya People
Earn Sadqa-e-Jaria By Providing Water Pumps to Rohingya People
To Realize Our Vision, We Have Partnered With
Rohingya Donation: Help Refugees through Charity Camp
As a result, Rohingya people are faced with a severe shortage of basic necessities such as food and safe drinking water. As refugees who are forced to live in camps in a foreign state, Rohingya people are deprived of everything that is required to go on with life smoothly. In 2017, a few water samples were collected from the Rohingya refugees camps, and surprisingly 92% of them were found to be highly contaminated with lethal substances.
This is an ideal chance for gathering as much Sadaqah Jariyah as you can. Sadaqah Jariyah is the greatest form of ceaseless reward that keeps benefiting the receiver even after passing away. So why not earn such a massive reward along with making efforts for the welfare of mankind?
In today’s article, we’ll tell you how you can donate to Ekplatebiryani’s Rohingya donation program so that we may make their lives bearable.
How To Help Rohingya Refugees Through Donation/Charity?
Rohingya people sought refuge in Bangladesh, yet their living conditions have continually deteriorated due to a massive shortage of basic necessities such as food and water. Without adequate food supply and safe drinking water, Rohingya people have been living in inhumane conditions. Rohingya people are prone to outbreaks of deadly diseases such as hepatitis, cholera, diarrhea, and countless more water-borne diseases.
These helpless people are helpless and in need of our help. We can be the ray of hope for them. We can become their savior, we can put an end to the days of agony for these people by contributing whole-heartedly to the Rohingya donation.
We urge you to donate in whatever capacity you can to Ekplatebiryani because your single penny has the potential of saving countless lives of Rohingya people. Your donations can help us provide food and water resources to Rohingya people through various projects such as the installation of hand pumps. We have already made a significant impact through our Rohingya hand pump project.
Advantages of Installing Hand Pumps for the Struggling Rohingya Refugees
There are countless benefits of the installation of hand pumps for the Rohingya Refugees. The first and foremost benefit obviously is the provision of safe drinking water for the Rohingya people who have been deprived of it for years. Apart from this, the list of advantages of installing hand pumps for the Rohingya refugees is long. Some of the major benefits are listed below.
- Hand pumps are the least expensive and the most simple solution to counter water scarcity. Hand pumps are efficient enough for providing a regular supply of natural groundwater in the long term.
- Due to the installation of hand pumps, Rohingya people will be able to suffice their water needs on their own without having to rely on any third party.
- Once the water shortage is dealt with due to the installation of multiple hand pumps, Rohingya people will be able to grow crops and carry out agricultural activities in order to satisfy the food demand. Hence, the food shortage problem will be alleviated.
- Due to proper water supply from hand pumps, Rohingya people will no longer be forced to consume contaminated water. This means outbreaks of various water-borne diseases will get under control.
- The general health, hygiene, and sanitation of the Rohingya people will improve due to the regular supply of water.
- Child and maternal mortality rates will reduce significantly.
- Rohingya people will get relief from major problems that hold them back such as food and water shortages and epidemics. In this way, they as a community will get a chance to prosper and live the life they were robbed of at the hands of their former government.
To conclude all the aforementioned points, we can say that a proper supply of water is the sole solution for every problem faced by the Rohingya people and a proper supply of water can only be ensured by the installation of hand pumps. This is where you can play your part. Donate now and help Ekplatebiryani make the lives of the Rohingya community bearable again.
Donate Charity to Rohingya Refugees and Earn Sadaqah Jariyah
Well, you can earn Sadaqah Jariyah by even donating a penny or sponsoring a hand pump for the Rohingya refugees.
‘Providing drinking water is the best form of charity’ (Sunan an-Nasa’i)
The water charity is known as the best form of charity because water is a gift from Allah that is necessary for sustaining any life on earth. Hence, when donating for providing water for those who are deprived of it, you are doing the work of saving lives.
Donate a Hand Pump for Rohingya with your name or your loved one's name
Water charity gifts you with an immense reward such as Sadaqah Jariyah – a ceaseless reward that keeps benefiting the donor even after they have long forgotten about it. Ekplatebiryani brings you a chance to sponsor a hand pump for Rohingya with your name or your loved one’s name.
What are the causes of the Rohingya Crisis?
Let us give you a brief overview of the Rohingya crisis and the causes behind the Rohingya genocide that led refugees to the conditions that we discussed earlier.
What EKPlatebiryani is Doing from the Rohingya Donation for Refugees?
How One Can Help and Donate to Rohingya Children?
The huge Rohingya population means a massive number of children. These children are the ones that suffer the most due to food and water insecurity. In addition to that, these children are the most vulnerable to outbreaks of various water-borne diseases that usually end up taking their lives.
Rohingya Refugees Monsoon Shelter
Frequently Asked Questions: Rohingya Donations
How can I help the Rohingya?
Why are there Rohingya refugees?
How many Rohingya refugees are still in Bangladesh?
Final Note on Rohingya Donation
Team Ekplatebiryani would be beyond elated to welcome you to our Rohingya donation program.